I had a meeting with the teams and organisers of the 2020 LATAM Cup last night. The November date is postponed until at least April due to travel restrictions and the impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic.
We will be meeting again on October 28th to decide if a date in April can work. If anything comes up before that we will be in touch. But we will now be working toward a possible tournament in April – date TBC, but we will be pushing for during the holidays at the end of the month if we can.
There is a possibility that the 2020 Tournament is cancelled altogether – in which case we will re-focus on the 2021 tournament which is currently scheduled for November 2021 (assuming things are back to some sort of normal by then).
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to get in touch either on Facebook, message me or one of the committee or email me on email@example.com
I’ll be back later with information about the skating training sessions starting next week!